I dunno whats up with me at the moment. I'm up and down energy wise, one day i'm full of energy and running around like a loon doing stuff, the next i'm so zonked out I keep falling asleep.
But as usual i'm managing, And have been thinking about this land of ours. Or this land we sub let for a short period of time. The New Forest is a prime example, I've driven through it a couple of times latley. And to me it seems very dead, very old almost like the imprint of man has never been there...which I know is ridiculos as man has deforested and built on the place but the atmosphere of the place remides me of Stonehenge, A place where once something happend but not now.
And thats the thing about "Pagnan" places. I've been to my share, Stonehenge, Avebury, Aldery Edge in Cheshire-where good magic has turned bad. But some of these places have a atmosphere, any kind of Atmosphere like Alderly. Where some have no Atmopshere at all.
Around here its diffrent, the land feels newer , fresher and much more alive, The sites such as they are, are not monuments but much more natural, just stones and places. Places where the reach of the Romans and other conquering tribes didn't quite reach. places where the old ways continued.
No comments:
Post a Comment