Sunday, 8 August 2010

Summer Holidays

My kids are halfway though their alloted time with me for the summer hols, for those of you that know my FB page, I have been posting pictures of our time out, Southerndown, Coity Castle and Merthyr Mawr. All places within 10 minutes of driving and all places that cost very little to visit.
The kids have been loving it, Today Knox 13 and JJ 14 almost 15 walked down to through the MM dunes to the Ogmore beach and paddled in the sea like toddlers, Like Pen says "You can't buy that"
Pens had a fall :( she thinks shes broken some toes, so it may be a trip to A&E tommorow.

I'm winding up for some seroius magicks, It will have to wait till after next weekend as I don't do magic when the kids are in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment