...So after taking my kids back to their mothers on saturday. I made it back home for 8pm. BM and Cub were staying so we had another night of DVD's, One of my Faves "The Chemical wedding" or as some of the magical commuity call it Carry on Crowley, I forgot quite how graphic it is..opps. So to lighten then mood a little we settled down with cheese and buiscuit nibbles to watch "Wanted".
Sunday we had a hige fry up and then settled down to watch "Avatar" on DVD as BM hadn't seen it.
Then off to Cowbridge as Sis in law and family were returning from cycling 700+ miles through Scoltand, Ireland and Wales- the CELTIC cycle challenge as we kept pointing out to people who were asking about why no England? For their return to Cowbridge.
As usall you can't fault Julians Hospitalilty. The Champers flowed freely and we were all BBQ'd up including the vegitarians amongst us. The usuall crowd of "Hangers on" were there. But this time I felt much more at ease.
We are off camping on Thursday so lots to do and lots to arganise before then.
No comments:
Post a Comment