Thursday, 27 January 2011

Intrersting couple of days.

Setting back to this blogging with a renewed vigor.

So yesterday we have visitors, yayy. We trooped off down to Southerndown to have a fire and watch the sunset. Only the lighterfluid and firelighters have been misplaced, so we tried with paper and redex, No joy, still theres always next time, back to ours for a stir fry and a chat, Then to take them back to the 'diff. Fun on the way home as the Spine road was closed, No worries I can take the A48 back through Cowbridge. And pop into Culverhouse cross to put some petrol in.
Only Culverhouse is now one of those automated debit card only stations, so I hit the A38 with 5 miles reading on the whats-left-in-the-tank-omiter and had a intresting trip home, freewheeling down hills as much as I could.
Managed to get home ok and put petrol in. Speaking of petrol there are rumors of FB of a petrol blockade. I don't know if they are just rumors or it its a effective plan thts being clamped down on. But I think I'll pop some extra in today just in case. I was working through the last one and remember it well. And TBH I support any kind of protest agaisnt the price of Petol at the moment no matter how much disrution it may cause.
Post arrived today and my copy of American Gods is here, A book I read years ago , lent out and never got it back. Its very Pagan themed and paints a picture of America that not everone sees.

1 comment:

  1. The sunset was worth it even if there wasn't a fire :) Next time, I'll bring burnables...

    ReplyDelete