So last night, I didn't fancy cooking and we orderd a chinese takeaway...for the first time in almost a year, The last time was 30th Aug 2010. I've got to admit I wolfed it down and really enjoyed it but then strange things happend, First off my sotmach was full, full like a drum streched tight and seeing as we shared a meal and didn't go overboard in what we orderd it was more like a gasesous reaction.
I've been awake, wide awake since 5.10 am, at 5.30 I drove to the 24 hour garage, partly because Pen needs cigs and partly because I have a craving, my lips are dry and I've drank a pint of water and just finised off a coffee, But what my body is crying out for is Cherry coke, or some magic E number in cherry coke.
I know ill crash and burn later on today :(
So while we ate the chinese meal we watched a documentary on BBC4 about Lemmy, Absoluley fascinating stuff, he is a Rock and Roll icon. Which led to a frenzy of facebook posting and our Lemmy stories.
My Story is at Download 2005, Motorhead played on the Sunday. I had been up and awake for 3 days by then and reached a point where I crashed and burnt, I wanderd off to my tent, mid afternoon for some rest. Slipknot were playing the main stage, Motorhead on the 2nd stage. Yet drifing in and out of sleep all I could hear were Motorhead, Yep Motorhead were louder (and much better) than Slipknot. So while I've never seen them live, I have heard them.
Pens story is much better,
Aged 16 she went with her older sister to see Motorhead as she puts it
"my claim to fame is meeting Lemmy I got knocked out at a motorhead concert and come to with him standing over me asking if I was dead lol he then asked me to the after concert party it was worth getting knocked out for lol."
No comments:
Post a Comment