Ramped up the protection a little more and swiched from Elements to Planets. Whew it worked, its blown through the house like a breath of fresh air. Be warned it will reflect any negativity aimed at us back at whoever sends it.
Planetary Magic is something I'm not well versed in, I should be, but there's always something else that grabs my attention. As someone once said to me "Its not about doing what your good at, its about learning to be good at the stuff you don't like." Which is one of those lessons in Magic that takes time to sink though a skull as dense as mine.
I've picked up a magical tool that I've been working on for about....oh 6 years now, And all of a sudden it's clicked into place, so I'll keep the progress reports on that project coming.
And Big Brother started. I swiched over to watch the last hour and ended up having a complete bitchfest all over FB about it. Its really gone downhill, from a social experamaet in the early days to this.....I dunno. What you could call it, no one over 30 and no one with a IQ of over 30 either, its like some kind of puppet show with fake tan and tits.
Quote of the day, and possibly the week goes to Kim Huggens status and commments.
Her comment was:
is drinking champagne in a bar on the 48th floor of a sky scraper overlooking the Thames in London, with a bunch of occultists. Didn't expect that to be happening as soon as i got off the Tube...
and in the reply was this gem
"Adam Survivalist Gross Now, when you say "Occultist" I have a sort of pagan esque/ witchcrafty covernant gathering thingy... everyone dressed in a long black velvet cloak and when the clock strikes midnight... it's orgy time!!
about an hour ago · Like · 1 person
Odette Meiers Now THAT"S the life! ;) Enjoy xx
about an hour ago · Like
Seani Fool wow - what's going on ? I'm really close to London - is this a public gathering of occultists that random folk can turn up to ??
about an hour ago · Like
Sef Salem Adam: No, that's pagans. Occultists have *style*.
Kim: Please send my love to the brethren, I'm trying very hard not to be upset about not being there!
That's it now, When I describe myself as a Occultist. I'ts a Pagan with Style.
No comments:
Post a Comment