Wednesday, 5 October 2011

A Magical post for a change.

I've cursed people using a Sigil, I've cursed someone using the Goetia, but as a friend of mine once said “its all about adding more tools to your toolbox” So this time i'm using a more “hoodoo” way of doing things.
And for this I need something called “Destruction Oil” So a googling I go.
And of course there are no instructions for making Destruction Oil....Plenty of instructions for Love Magics and Gaining Money, but thats for another time. Asking around on forums the creation of Destruction Oil the best advice seems to be make your own. So I researched my copy of 777. Line 27 seems to be the most apt, it corresponds to The Tower card 16 of the Tarot. Works or Wrath and Vengance Mars, Menou and Hourus of the Egyptian Parthenon, Red and Scarlets in all the scales of coulor, Ares, Absinthe, Rue, Pepper, Dragons blood and all hot pungent odours, the Sword, Cruelty and the Sin of Wrath from the seven deadly sins, the Furies Chimeras and Boars as in Calydon, the Number 80, Inflamation and the Planetary correspondondences of Bartzabel (spirit) and Graphiel (intellegence).
So i'm thinking of a base of Absinthe, with Black Pepper (Nigerium) essential oil and some Unburnt tobacco for the Mars/Ares correspondence.
Theres other stuff too, I have some chilli pepper oil I will use as a carrier oil, And leave it to charge for a couple of days.
This ritual is intesting because its a mix of candle magic, and planetary magic...Something i've worked with before, only this time it will be done with a lot more “ritual intent”
I'll keep you all posted as to how it works out.



19/10/11 Yep it seems to be working. this is a Quote from her FB wall
" feeling very despondent and dont know why"

No comments:

Post a Comment