Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Poor nights sleep, great nights sleep.

On Monday I finished off the last of the xmas food, the cheese. And boy didn't I know it, I was awake at 3.30am feeling rough as a bear.
Still its all gone now and flipping the mattress seems to have worked wonders. A good nights sleep last night.
I started back at Health and Wellbeing class on Tuesday, after 3 weeks off for xmas and new year. It was a informal catch up session, but was great to catch up with everyone again. I let myself slide over the xmas period and am making a concerted effort to get back to my fighting weigh-Thats not just a saying I was looking online last night for a martial arts school for me and R to join. I think I've found on a MMA class but need to get myself a bit fitter before starting, R on the other hand I will make enquiries about taking her as soon as.

No comments:

Post a Comment