Monday, 12 November 2012

A Walk on the Beach.


Yesterday I needed some more driftwood for a project, I was going to go to Southerndown but decided against it and went to Wick instead. Now the thing with Wick is its a very private beach and its a mile and a half walk from the little layby where you park.

And in the aftermath of the fine Welsh weather its a mile and a half walk through anckle deep mud.

On the beach I collected the driftwood and some more swag-a 10 liter 'Jerry can' type container with screw on lid, and a enpty propane gas bottle...which was a hell of a carry through the mud back to the car.

The Jerry can will come in handy for something. And the Gas Bottle will be drilled, ground and turned into part of my wood burner/rocket stove device.

No comments:

Post a Comment