last night was a very "elemental" dream. Not suprising in a way as I had been meditationg on the Elements before I drifted off to sleep. But I dreamt about Water, Air and Earth.
Long story short I went out to a beach/bay, it was very quiet and unspoilt, Then there was a huge strorm, When I returend to the beach it had changed, there was a "bay" effect carved into the beach, right where I used to park, it was deep deep water and in this water was the skeletal remains of a tree, a huge, old and ainchent tree that was a dark grey with age and had branches as strong as rock it looked almost skeletal.
Maybe I should go beachcombing this morning?
UPDATE
yeah I went beachcombing, I found my satff. 7 feet of beechwood. 2 3/4 inches round at one end tapering to 1 1/2 inches at the other. It feels strong in my hands like a BO staff. its been immersed in saltwater and washed up out of the sea. curretly its in the garage drying out, prior to stripping sanding , carving and then annointing.
No comments:
Post a Comment