Saturday, 27 August 2011

Final few days

I've been having some very weird dreams, one about London? I do not ever want to live in London so dreaming about living there and living above Treadwells bookshop was very strange.

So the preperations continue, We borrowed BiL's costco card, and took a trip round costco but to be honest wern't impressed at all. The prices are no cheaper than Asda. We got some bits and pieces that maybe we couldn't have got in Asda, But ended up going back to Bridgend and spening £20 in Habs and £125 in Asda on the rest of the food and booze.
A quick tally of the wedding so far is:
Pens outfit £250
My/boys outfit £ 40
Food,
Costco £110
Asda £125
Habs £ 30
Registry office £100 (think I may have been overcharged)
SO current runnng total is aprrox £655
Plus paying for the reception about £300
and another £50 in Asda (or £45 if i'm lucky) and it will come in under a grand.

See it can be done.



In other news, I am getting fed up of Ruby coming back from her Fathers and bursing into tears as soon as she walks through the door because of something Michelle has done or threatned her with. So far its been threataning to pull her damaged fingernail off, Threataning to lock her outside in a thunderstorm. I wish I was making this up :(



No comments:

Post a Comment