Tuesday, 16 August 2011

Its approaching.

The Wedding that is...4 Weddings, well that looks like its off now, so its time to concentrate on us.
JJ came down for the past two weeks so we put the Wedding on the back burner while he was here because he's not coming and I didn't want to make a big deal out of it. It was great having him down hes matured a lot, and was no trouble.....Knox on the other hand, lets just say I had a 2 1/2 hour conversation with him about his attitude. Its not going well. Yes he's 14 and thinks he knows it all but he overstepped the line. But I don't want to dwell on that.
The wedding things are coming together slowly, We are waiting on the dress, I think once that arrives and Pen tries it on then it will be a weight off her mind.
Pens aunt Shirley is visiting and this afternoon I'm doing a airport run to bristol airport to collect her, Thats fine in itself but have to drop her at Maureens... not looking forwards to that. The Aunts are not invited to the wedding so I'm expecting a bit of flack about it.
In other news I dropped of handmade Wands and Staffs at Pagan Planet for Lucy to sell, be intersting to see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment