....For a practising Magician my blog seems to have become a bit mundane and facebookeesque.
It may possibly just be Mercury in Retrograde, which to be honest I'm not sure I belive in that-Well I belive that mercury goes into Retrograde, just not that it has negative effects, Yes it may have some kind of Electromagnaetic effects on delicate electronics. But whats going on chez Cash is something diffrent.
First of all Pen started to dream diffrently, Bad dreams.
Then she saw a figure standing over me in bed. At the time I sensed nothing although I haven't been sleeping too well.
Next her Wedding Ring dissapeard off her finger-impossible because its held on by another ring, Only to turn up when I flipped the matress making the bed.
And now my Mobile Phone charger has dissapeared, It will turn up today because I will turn the house upside down looking for it.
So it seems like there is something in the house.
Its compounded by the act that because its August and the Kids are off school I'm less able to prefom the LBRP to protect the house.
Since these events started I have preformed the LBRP and we have sealed all doors windows and the fireplace with a mix of salt and rosemry.
I can protect, and will do a stronger protection later on today, but so far I can't identify this thing and from where it came. Because I'm feeling in the mood to send it back.
No comments:
Post a Comment