Sunday, 4 September 2011

Transparent.

People who can't stand each other in real life are freinding each other on FB. I suppose its the old adage of the enemy of my enemy is my freind.
Yet it also binds them together places them in one place, makes them a target.

My privacy settings are set to my standard, but I'm no fool I know people can see my page and what I post, through kids accounts and freinds accounts. And if their lives are that sad they want to spy on me let them. I suppose it goes with the terretory of Fakebook.
And Fakebook itself, is such a entity its dangerous to deny it. Theres no point in ignoring FB these days its a bit like trying to use the Internet without using Google. As a Magician embracing new technogies and being at the forefront is...well its in the job description.

In un/related news I do keep popping over to UKP not to troll, but to try and partake in some discussions and every time I get a overwhelming sense of "Oh I can't be arsed."
It's sad because of the time and effort I put into UKP to see it a shadow of itself, its FB page falling to spammers and the board itself. Getting about 5 new joiners a week who never particiape. But its the (lack of)quality of the discussions, sometimes it makes me ashamed to be Pagan.

No comments:

Post a Comment