Saturday, 5 November 2011

Feeling a little pissed off.

OK bit of backstory here, On Monday A posts that he is entering Britan's Got Talent playing the drums. Moments later he texts Pen telling her the same.
So she phones and asks him about it.
Turns out he's asked J to drive him in one of the works vans.

Thursday night J phones Pen explaning he can't do it, But seeing as I am insured on the works vans he thought of me to do it. Fair enough.
So Pen phones A, asks him to come down to the house to sort everything out.
He rolls up. Explaining how he asked J and someone else to borrow a van to transport his drums.
So its 5pm, the Van is at the Coyd as is J (Now I wanted a word with J anyway-so I set off walking to collect the Van, its only 1 1/2 miles away and about a 25 minuite walk)
Before I set off A is making excuses how he has asked the Gonk to go with him because "It's too difficult for you Mum in your wheelchair."
This is the Gonk he doe's nothing but slag off behind her back and how when he leaves the house he's going to tell her exaclty what he thinks of her........Yeah right.
So I collected the van, to get the drums loaded into it, to unload what was already in it and too get it ready to the trip to Cardiff ealry on Fri am.
As I'm driving back down. G comes along in his car..."Oh shit thinks I, the situation has changed again."
And its a me thing, I hate being messed around at the last minute.
What had happened was, A had gone back home, been read the riot act "apparently" because I was walking up to collect the van-Fuck you I actually enjoy walking, and If I wanted a lift I have many other people to ask.
So I load the van up, and get home.
A has texed Pen, saying the gonk is going because "its not fair she booked a day off work to go with him"

Friday moring rolls around, we are all up, and ready, I collect A and Gonk at 8 and travel into Cardiff, find a car park, pay for 2 hours parking and help them carry the drum kit into the arena....Which then turns into waiting in the que with them and carrying the kit through resistriation into the waiting area A. It's now 9:45, and the producers of BGT explain how they are going to walk 200+ contestants to Cardiff Castle, film them, cheering and waving ect and then start the auditions in about a hours time.
A dosen't want to go on the Walk-its not mandatory and dosen't want to leave the drumkit, fair enogh. Gonk makes zero effort to say "I'll stay with the drums, and you go get filmed."
A has to babystit the gonk. Thats the dynamics of that family.
So I recon I've done more than enough for them, make my excuses and leave, nip into the city center, grab a Coffee from Starbucks, Pop into the Shop and say Hi to Pen's Dad and into Wally's and Krispy Kreme. I get back to the van with minutes to spare, and drive back home, so we can have a lunch. - on the way back, I drop a fivers worth of Diesil into the van.
About 12:30 I get a phone call, "I'm finished"
"Ok i'll be about 30 minutes"
So I drive back, park in same car park, pay for another hours parking, collect A, Gonk and carry the drumkit back to the van....
...Where they casually mention "Oh if it was a late finish (4pm onwards) they were going to hang around Cardiff and ger Gary to pick them up after he finished work."

OKKAAAYYYY!!!
Is is just me, or is that really impolite?

We got back. A dropped another tenners worth of fuel into the van-fair do's

And of course he said he would come down and see hims Mum tell her how it went.....of course he didn't turn up,

Last night I as fuming....I was asked to drive him as a "last resort" and yes I didn't sit with them all through the audition, I took the oppourtunity that when in Cardiff, a trip to Wally's and a quick visit to Father in Law's, and I explained when the car park ticket ran out I was going home, As the producers of BGT gave the impression that the auditions would be over 1-2ish.

Maybe I'm overreacting, Maybe it's just paranioa.

No comments:

Post a Comment