We went down to Southerndown beach about 13.30ish. The tide was right in, and the wind was howing, there we rollers anout 3-4 feet high, but too close together for surfing, and apart from a couple of walkers on the Dunraven side of the beach we have the place to ourselves.
There's been a few more rockfalls from the cliffs, but 'the face' is still there. So I took myself off over to stand underneath 'the face' and preformed the Ritual to TEX, the words were ripped away by the wind as soon as I spoke them.
We came home and about 4ish I hit the wall, tired, I had to sleep for a few minutes.
Bedtime, I was shatterd, I slept, don't remember any dreams but woke up, knakerd. I think I've been off somewhere in my sleep. So I will keep a open mind and see how things go.
No comments:
Post a Comment