Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Today is a auspicious day.

A few years ago now. I catapulted myself stright into the Enochian Ayther of OXO, it was a time in my life when I was strugging with the everday circumstances and needed to see the cosmic joke and plug myself into the cosmic current.
Well my experiences in OXO and then being catapulted into its opposite of VTA were part of that steep learing curve of my life in 2005. I learnt from it, I experinced from it in spades.
It's now a 2012, seven years later. And I've decided its time to work and study with the Aeythers some more, So in a while I'm off to one of my Sacred spots and I'll be preforming the ritual to open myself up to TEX. I plan to work through the Aeythers. This time in logical manner.

We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment