Well the new car has been orderd. I've got mixed feelings about this, the current car a BMW is the best car I've ever owned, but its petrol which makes it thirsty and its old which makes it expensive to keep on the road. So we have gone in for a new Nissan Qashqui, which is deisel and on Motablility (Which is like leasing but the insurace is paid too)
We will have to wait a few weeks for it but the wheels have now been set in montion.
The only fly in the ointment is the new chair we picked up today....It dosen't fit. it fits in the Qashqui +2 but the standard car is 9 inches shorter. The chair fits with the seats dropped forwards but that kinda defeats the object if we go out as a family...so something will have to be done..Ho hum these things are sent to try us.
And the new chair is great, plus it will make a excellent project for steampunking.
I blogged the other week about the state the kids are in when they come back from G's....Well that's usually a weekend thing. But today R came in, grumpy and hungry, Shes pac manned her way through the kitchen, partly though hunger, but also because she had a early morning and is now too tired to settle on anything, She will be in bed in a few minutes....
...I really don't want this blog to turn into a continual gripe about the state the kids are in every time they come back...But I will be writing it all down.
No comments:
Post a Comment