So on the 5th Jan I preformed the Enochian call to TEX.
The results have been interesting. I'm experiencing a bit of a shift in my thinking, I've become very intrested in the work of Graham Hancock-I always saw him as a bit of Von Daken jumping on the 'Aichent Aliens' bandwagon. But reading his work, he talks a lot of sense, altough its stuff that not everybody wants to hear.
Another result has been the physicical side, I've been on a 'diet' now for 13 days and counting, I haven't eaten a chocolate bar or packet of crisps since the 9th Jan, We are all eating healthier, many more vegtables and less meat and carb fillers. Plus picking up on the exersise and fitness where I left off in 2005.
Tonight the kids are back from their fathers....lets see who is crying tonight.
Annnndddd they are in. Looks like its Wills. Only this time its about Ruby.
No comments:
Post a Comment