Sunday, 5 February 2012

Books and Walking

I got given a couple of Graham Hancock books from G, The Mars Mystery and the Keeper of Genesis, I'm looking forwards to reading them when I get time.

I've been doing a lot of walking in a effort to burn off a few calories, Yesterday was the first 'wintery' day we have really had, Snow and cold col weather, I walked to asda and back again.
I did the asda walk again today but found a short cut, Good news for me, but less so for my calorie burning.
Tommorow I may walk all the way to carers center and back again, that will be a good 5+ mile walk 40 minutes each way will burn 500+ calories, it will depend on the weather.

The kids came back from their fathers, Wills eventually got his birthday meal, but it was his turn to be upset as they fed him sweets which werne't vegitarian freindly.

No comments:

Post a Comment