Today we had a new cat deilverd from Masteg Animal Rescue, he's called Salty and is a 7 year old male tabby, he's huge but a bit of a scaredy, he's spent the afternoon upstairs and hasn't eaten anything.
Unlike me who is starving. Its day 25 of my diet and yes i've lost 12lb which is almost a stone and I did a 5 mile walk today and will do another tommorow,If I loose a stone on my weigh in mon/tue then I'll be a happy bunny and motivated to keep on at it.
The lightest I have been in years is about 97 kg-thats when I was working shifts and used to weigh myself on the scales at taco...a few weeks ago I was 107, 10kg is 1 1/2 stone. Maybe I should get the weight I have most in stones or kilos and keep it somewhere so I have something tangible I can see and pick up to remind myself of what I have lost.
No comments:
Post a Comment