So on Friday we were all out in Deadend town center, Parked on Station Hill and were on our way up to the Optic Shop, And I catch sight of someone with pink streaks in her hair. I didn't recognise her as being a cuz but I recognised her Mother, who saw us coming up the pavement and promptly did a sharp left turn into the Rhiw Center.
Okayyyy.
Now these are the people who are quite happy to slag us off behind our backs and on the internet but when we accidentily bump into them, they turn and run.
Not to mention the cuz is doing the whole copying thing......again. Pink hair, How original.
So this little incident led us to discussing the whole 'why people are a little fearful of us.' Cos this isn't the first time this has happend and probably shan't be the last.
No comments:
Post a Comment