Not that I mind Mothers Day but I do mind the shitsorm it brings.
Speaking of shitstorms, I'm winding up for a curse again. This isn't something I do lighty but its something that sometimes needs to be done.
I Have my own set of moral codes which boil down to 'Leave me & mine alone, don't interfeer with me, don't judge me and don't cause trouble against me.' Break those repeatedly and I will bring down my wrath upon you.
Well some people just don't seem to learn. So its time for my own mix of candle and high ceremonial Magic. The two just seem to work together very well.
In other news Wales won the Triple Crown at the weekend, :) A real exciting match to watch, I'm not a sports fan but I will watch my adopted National team play in the Six Nations/World cup. In fact the only sport/activites I enjoy are solo activites, Walking, biking, I would add climbing to the list but its been about 6 years since I last climbed, Running-I do it but don't enjoy it. And Martial Arts hase been 7 years since I last sparred with someone. I don't like activites that involve a ball, and I'm not much of a team player. These are my strenghts and my weaknesses.
Speaking of strenghts and weaknesses, and back to the cursing.
The axiom of using your magical practice to 'rise above' those who would seek to destroy you. In the manner of some ornage robed monk. I've always had a bit of a problem with, I know its something we should aspire to, and most of the tiem I do. But riddle me this oh wise and enlightned ones 'What if the actions of others prevent us from reaching our full potential and enlightment, What if it is the actions of others that prevent us from being the Better Person?'
A gardener tends the garden and pulls up the weeds in order for the flowers to thrive.
No comments:
Post a Comment