Thursday, 15 March 2012

Feeling???

So last night, late last night JJ phones me. I ask him if he's ok and he replies with 'No not really Dad, Collen's dead.'
Well first there was a bit of a WTF moment. Then the next thing that went through my head was Drugs/Suscide/Accidnet...Because Colleen was young.
What actually happend was. She had been in hospital for 2 weeks, brought in with suspected Phnuemonia, and sufferd a heart atack on tuesday? She had been on and off the resparator and was apparently getting better. When she died.
Thats all I know.
I feel for her family.
But I feel more for JJ, (and Knox & Chayce) because he dosen't know what to feel..Which is the 'right' thing to experience.
This is the first time he's had to deal with a death in the family and made more difficult because Colleen was only 22.

My memories of her are very few, especally after Me and Maria split. She went through a bit of a Claires assesories goth Phase, Worked in B&M and was apparnelty a hard worker, Freinded me on FB and then deleted me in one of her clearouts...It's ok I didn't take it persoanly she was a young woman living 200 miles away from me, we didn't have much in common apart from a Ex Wife who was her Aunt. I didn't see much of her, but when I bumped into her in town, she was always polite and freinly-and you could tell it wasn't a act.

Theres plenty of people in this world I'd quite happily see Dead. Colleen wasn't one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment