Tuesday, 6 March 2012

The Ongoing Diet

Day 58 today of our healthy eating plan, and we both kick it up a gear, Pen starts aqualfit and I think I need to start running.
So far i've gone from 237lbs to 213lbs a loss of 24lbs, or 10% of my starting weight.
I'm feeling much better on it and its definetly the lightest and thinnest i've been since 2005 at least.

In other news the Quashqui arrives on friday. Its going to be strange. A new car, even if it is only leased but it will be 'our' car too..the things wb brought to the relationsip which were 'mine' and 'yours' we are shedding.

I think I am out of TEX now, My dreams have been diffrent, In fact I have been a bit remiss with my magical practises in genral. So tonight I will reenter TEX again.

No comments:

Post a Comment