I've come to the conclusion its all about the Stretch, with a proper and positive strtech the bend will come. Makes sense really as stretching-esp the spine lengthens the spine eventually enabling a greater range of movement and bend.
Which is different from the way I used to stretch at Kung Fu. (Where it was all about the bend)
Of course the two styles are different, Kung Fu esp the one I practiced was a very hard combative system focusing on the paradox of violence.
Yoga and this Iyenga yoga is a much more philsophical systemn-mastery of the self through the 'Yogic' exersises like streching and balance, but also a more phiosphical edge which ties in to my Magical practices.
Everthing is coming together, the Yoga, the nutritional eating (with occasional slip ups)....It is kind of steampunk, Well certanly Punk as in rejecting tradtional values and codes of behavior.
No comments:
Post a Comment