Monday, 11 June 2012

Cracked it!


Well I've been a practicioner of Ceremonial Magic for a good 7 or 8 years now (My intrest in Magic goes back to my childhood but If I had to pick one event it would be a my first sucessfull ritual...anyaway I digress) I was thrown in at the deep end and had to reverse engineer a lot of the more basic stuff. And for the past five years I've been doing this solo. One of the things I've always had a bit of a problem with is. The Middle Pillar Exercise. Because written down versions of the exercise have so many different points of opinion. And variations in preforming it. So last night I'm asleep and i'm off on my travels. Which is quite rare for me (And yes I know the diffrence between a dream, a travel and eating cheese before bed and we are all out of cheese ;) )So I'm in a GD temple prefoming the MP perfectly, In a way I've never come across before. The right way. So this morning I prefom it in the manner I learned last night.... Boy did it work !!! It sent me into a hour of cleaning and tidying which is one of the more beneficial side effects of CM So since preforming it, I chanced upon a piece of writing from Israel Regarde on the MP, some very intresting stuff on the function of Daa'th in the MP. Makes perfect sense to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment