Monday, 25 June 2012

Here we go again.....


...Oh FFS!!! Every other week the kids come in from their weekend at their fathers, and every other week I ask them the same question. "Have your school uniforms been washed?" And every other week they look me in the eye and say "yes." So this morning Ruby is going off to school and I look at her Polo shirt. "Has that been washed?" "yes" "Well their washing machine isn't very good cos there's marks on it." "Its been washed." I take her off to school, thinking I best rewash her uniform tonight. Only after the preformance of today* I pick the kids up and the pair of them are in PJ's at the MiLs. MiL informs me that Ruby's uniform stank as well as the marks I noticed (Tbh i'm not in the habbit of sniffing her uniform)..to which Wills pipes up "Mine smells of cheap cigarettes again because of sitting on the shcoolbus." Have the uniforms been washed....No. Have they been washed for the past few months.....No. Now the kids have at least 2 changes of uniform so washing them isn't a problem. Lying to the pair of us about having them washed is. I know Alex has to do his own washing there and according to him He has to do his own washing when the machine isn't being used, or ready to be used or else it causes arguments. So the kids hygene is suffering...Like I say FFS!!! *and the rest of today. On Friday I get a letter out of the blue for a hospital visit for today about my blood condition. (sounds like a cancellation and they slotted me in). So we make our way to the Hospital that was designed by the same architect who does shopping malls...serously! "Have you had a blood test?" "No" There was nothing on the letter about a blood test. So they send me off for a urgent blood test, First they send me to the wrong place. Then another paitent tells me the right place to go. The Phelbotomist was trying bless her, But ended up having to take blood out of both my arms. So if I stand like this + I looked like a argos jesus. Then we get to see the Conusltant. Whos first words were 'I have some serous news.' Well thats a good start, The world kinda fell out of my bottom for a moment, Till he explained that my Blood test done in Dec 2010 has been lost, And he dosen't know if my Fillotoin(sp) is Genetic or not. Because my Fillotin levles are high but my Iron Markers were 17% So I have to go back in 3 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment