It seems all I ever do on my blog is moan and complain these days.
So lets have some good news for a change.
I had my first ever session of Yoga five weeks ago. I really enjoyed it. I've been looking round for a School of Yoga in Bridgend for a while now-serously since I started my lifestlye change in January, but its also something I've always had a hankering to try. I
may have dropped lucky on this teacher, She teaches Hatha, Iyenga and Ashtahga and Pranayama/meditation. All of the areas I am interested in.
I found out what the two areas I need to work on are, My core-which I knew anyway, and since January I have been working on it along with the Body Blitz classes, And my shouldes which don't drop and are not very flexible. Probably because I carry a lot of tension in them, and i'm broad shoulderd, With Yoga its sooooo diffrent to the Martial Arts I practiced for 15 plus years, where my strengths in Martial Arts become weaknesses in Yoga...Interesting ;)
But even in the past 5 weeks I'm more flixible than I was 6 months ago, but have a long way to go. All of this will help-along with the Body Blitz, diet, and cycling. Including making my own puchbag and pounding 7 shades out of it.
And now Pen has given up smoking.
Life is bloody great at the moment.
I stepped away from internet forums and internet Paganism, and concentrated on my own path, Working out some of the more complicated and 'occult' points of Ceremonial Magic-still a long ways to go. But as usually things always seem to work for me in my own way.
No comments:
Post a Comment